• Pink buds opening to white, papery flowers cloak foliage in spring - commonly known as ‘everlastings’.
• Soft, grey-green foliage forms a neat mound with a trailing habit.
• Easy to grow, ornamental native.
Plant in a moist but well draining soil. Tolerates full sun but is best suited in a location with morning sun and afternoon shade. Do not allow to dry out during extended periods of heat. Prune back by approximately one third of overall size in autumn and give an application of slow release fertiliser at this time.
• Native or perennial style gardens
• Will cascade over rocks, retaining walls, down embankments etc.
• Small gardens and balconies
• Flowers can be dried for crafts