A dwarf form of the common Mexican Sage. Long stems of velvety purple flowers crown the silvery green foliage over summer through autumn. Ideal for low maintenance gardening.
Choose a site in full sun in most soil types with good drainage. Dry tolerant once established but should be given the occasional deep watering during extended
periods of heat. During early spring cut back old foliage stems once new growth begins to appear at the crown. Feed at this time with an application of slow release fertiliser for best results.
• Water wise landscape designs
• Mass plant for low maintenance areas or embankments
• Large containers
• Flower or cottage style gardens
• Fast growing for new gardens
• Coastal or poolside planting