• Longer flowering than other varieties - main flush from spring with continuous spot flowering throughout warmer months
• Flowers are strongly perfumed
• Very compact growth with dome shaped habit
• Heat and dry tolerant - can grow in a sunny site without scorching
• Frost hardy
Medium watering requirements. Once established only needs occasional deep watering during extended periods of heat.
Feed in spring with slow release fertiliser and again in autumn for best results.
Tolerant of both alkaline and acidic soils.
• Compact habit makes it ideal for large containers
• Small gardens, patios and courtyards
• Mass plant for perfumed borders
• Underplant beneath open canopy trees
• Low light, difficult sites
• Feature specimen around rockeries or water features