• Electric blue flowers accented by dark, blue-black calyxes from summer through winter.
• Easy and fast to grow
• Dry tolerant and low maintenance
Once established quite dry tolerant requiring only occasional deep watering during extended periods of heat. Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Prune back hard after winter to encourage a dense, bushy habit. An application of a slow release fertiliser in spring would be beneficial to overall performance. Give protection from heavy frosts.
• Lengthy season of colour in mixed borders
• Adds height and bulk to perennial borders
• Quick results for new gardens
• Dry or gravel style gardens
• Coastal zones or poolside landscaping