• Delightful pink buds burst into light pink flowers.
• Long flowering, with blooms ageing to a rich off-white.
• Vigorous grower with a tidy habit.
• Extremely hardy and tolerant of poor soil types.
Plant in any soil that is well draining. For best results, feed in late autumn and spring with a slow release fertiliser before and after flowering. Water requirements are medium, once established. Will benefit from an occasional deep soak during periods of extended heat. If growing in containers or full sun, care should be taken not to allow to dry out completely. Trim flowering stems back to ground level late spring and feed with a slow release fertilizer.
CAUTION - Harmful if eaten/skin irritant.
• Beautiful blooms for shady zones.
• Container displays for winter and early spring.
• Small gardens, patios and courtyards.
• Shady entertainment areas.