- Long flowering - masses of double pink flowers during the warmer months.
- Dry tolerant once established.
- Forms a tight, compact mound of evergreen foliage which can make an effective and ornamental ground cover.
- Hardy and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining and in a sunny location.
Lightly prune after main flowering to help maintain a dense, neat habit and encourage further flowering. An application of slow release fertiliser during spring would be beneficial.
- Mass plant for low maintenance ground cover.
- Mixed perennial borders or rockeries.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Containers or general garden use.