- Small, evergreen shrub with attractive foliage and a neat, mounding habit.
- Easy to grow and hardy for many situations.
- Soft lilac blue flowers in summer.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
No pruning is generally required although, if required, a light trim can be given to tidy appearance after flowering.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Containers or general garden use.
- Banks and slopes.
- Low hedging.
- Courtyard or small gardens.
- Informal or cottage style gardens.
- Coastal regions.