- Mass display of carmine-rose coloured flowers from late spring to early summer.
- Easy and quick to grow.
- Forms a spreading carpet of colour.
- Ideal for brightening low light areas.
Select a sunny to part shade location. Grows well in most soil types that are well draining. Medium water requirements tolerating periods of dry but should be given occasional deep watering through extended periods of heat. No pruning generally required. Apply slow release fertiliser during early spring.
- Dry or gravel gardens.
- Containers or baskets.
- Cover bare patches in borders.
- Ideal ‘filler’ between larger plants.
- Will cascade over walls and embankments.
- Small gardens or spaces.