- A colourful selection with variegated foliage of green edged with cream.
- Flushes of rose pink add a tricolor effect in spring and autumn.
- In spring vibrant lime yellow flower heads appear in rosette clusters.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Dry and frost tolerant once established - becomes herbaceous in winter.
Grows well in most soils which are well draining. Once established water requirements are very low but do not allow to dry out completely over extended periods of heat.
Prune back spent stems in late winter to encourage bushy new growth.When pruning use gloves as sap can be irritating to skin and eyes.
Apply a slow release fertilser during early spring.
- Water wise for gardens or containers.
- Fast growing for new gardens.
- Colour and interest for all months.