- A prolific display of dainty white flowers stud the neat foliage from mid spring to summer.
- Dense, low mounding, evergreen foliage.
- Fast and easy to grow
- Ideal for small or narrow spaces
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning required. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early autumn for optimum results. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods. Frost tolerant once established.
- Spill over plant for walls or over rockeries
- Mixed containers
- Soften edges of paved areas, paths and garden borders. Fill between rocks.
- General garden use.