- A prolific display of sweetly fragrant, lilac-blue double blooms from late autumn through winter and into spring.
- Neat, mat forming, evergreen foliage.
- Easy to grow and ideal for small or narrow spaces.
- Perfumed flowers last well cut for small posy.
Performs best in a moist soil which is well draining. Pruning generally not required. Apply a slow release fertiliser during late summer.
- Containers, hanging baskets or general garden use.
- Fragrance for entertainment or entrance areas.
- Naturalized in woodland settings/beneath trees.
- Edging or for front of mixed borders and shady pathways.
- Enjoy containers indoors for short periods.