• Low growing, spreading mound of deep green foliage overlaid with chocolate brown hues.
• Lilac blue coloured flower spikes during spring.
• Fast growing, non-invasive and low maintenance.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
Frost tolerant. No pruning required.
Will tolerated sunny locations given adequate moisture and protection from any strong afternoon sun.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring.
Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
• Ideal for mixed containers.
• Colourful foliage year round for low light areas.
• Ideal ground cover for small areas as well as for edging paths and garden beds.
• Small or narrow spaces.
• Will cascade over walls, rockeries etc.