- Golden coloured, fleshy foliage for year round interest.
- Forms a cushion-like mound making a highly textural ground cover.
- Low maintenance - fast and easy to grow.
- Dry tolerant once established.
Ensure soil is well draining and location sunny. Once established, water sparingly - only when foliage appears to be softening - typically during extended periods of heat. No other maintenance is generally required although if grown in containers an addition of a slow release fertiliser during spring would be beneficial.
- Ground cover or edging for paths/driveways.
- Rockeries, gravel or dry garden landscapes.
- Small gardens or spaces.
- Containers and general garden use.