- Low growing with silvery, grey foliage.
- Produces a lengthy display of clear, dark blue flowers throughout the warmer months.
- Dry tolerant and easy to grow.
Low maintenance and easy to grow. Prefers a well drained soil. Once established, quite dry tolerant requiring only an occasional long soak during extended periods of heat. Old growth should be cut back by half after main flowering and apply a slow release fertiliser to encourage bushy new growth and profuse flowering.
- Containers as well as general garden use.
- Small or narrow spaces.
- Edging for informal paths and garden beds.
- Cottage or wildflower style gardens.