- Ornamental ground cover which will also trail over walls or embankments.
- A lengthy display of mid blue, star-shaped flowers from spring through to winter.
- Deep green foliage forms an evergreen, dense mat ideal for weed suppression.
- Tolerates dry shade once established.
Suited to most soil types which are moist but well draining. Trim back after main flowering to encourage neat, dense habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring for best results.
- Mass plant as ground cover for low light areas
- Will cascade over rockeries, embankments and retaining walls
- Edging for garden beds, paths or paved areas
- Small gardens, containers and general garden use