- An extremely compact variety of English lavender which is highly ornamental for gardens or container use.
- Deep purple flowers over warmer months.
- Stiff and sturdy habit forming cushion of grey-green foliage.
- Easy to grow and ideal for small or narrow spaces.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining and in a sunny location. Prune after flowering and apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring for best results.
- Decorative container displays.
- Small gardens, patios and courtyards.
- Edging or garden borders, paths or paving.
- Companion plant with vegetables where it will attract pollinators.