- Larger flowers than other forms - lasting well as cut flowers in arrangements.
- Forms a tight, tufted mound of attractive foliage.
- Long flowering perennial topped with masses of globe shaped flowers for much of the year.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Dry tolerant once established.
Grows well in full sun in most soil types given good drainage. Low watering needs once established.
No pruning required although trimming off spent flowers will encourage further flushes.
In application of a slow release fertiliser in late spring is recommended.
- Containers, small gardens or spaces.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Edging, rockeries or mixed borders.
- Mass plant as ground cover.
- Suitable for coastal regions.