- Ornamental variegated foliage all year round
- Produces a long display of white flowers with large bronze coloured bracts.
- Long flowering - from summer through to autumn.
- Responds well to trimming for low hedging.
- Dry and frost tolerant once established.
- Fast and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types. No pruning is generally required other than trims if using for hedging to maintain neat, dense habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods. Once established, quite tolerant of dry periods as well as frost.
- Suitable for low hedging.
- Can be grown in large containers.
- Mass plant for low maintenance areas.