- Long flowering - masses of colourful flower spikes throughout warmer months.
- Dry tolerant and frost hardy once established.
- Fast growing for quick results in new gardens.
- Hardy and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Best colour is achieved in a sunny location.
A light trim to remove top third of growth in early spring and again in late summer will help to increase flower production and to maintain a neat, dense habit.
Feed with an application of slow release fertiliser during early spring for best results.
- Mass plant for long lasting colour impact.
- Mixed perennial borders.
- Aromatic or sensory gardens.
- Containers and general garden use.