- Attractive silvery foliage spreads forms a neat, low growing mat.
- Generous studded display of snowy white flowers from spring through to summer.
- Dry and frost tolerant once established.
- Easy to grow with little maintenance.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Once established will tolerate dryness well although regular long soaks during extended periods of heat is recommended. No pruning is required. An application of slow release fertiliser during early autumn is recommended for best results.
- Mixed containers or hanging baskets
- Will cascade over rockeries, walls etc
- Mass plant as an ornamental ground cover
- Small gardens or narrow spaces