- Small, evergreen shrub with ornamental foliage for a flash of colour all year round.
- Easy to grow and hardy for many situations.
- Dainty sprays of deep purple flowers appear in summer through to autumn.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required although, if desired, a light trim can be given to tidy appearance after flowering. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Mixed shrub borders, large containers or general garden use.
- Low hedging.
- Courtyards or small gardens/spaces.
- Coastal regions.