- Fragrant display of lemon yellow coloured flowers edged with soft lilac.
- Long flowering - main flush mid winter to spring with some flowers continuing through to autumn.
- Perennial variety with neat, dense foliage.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
If planted in a full sun location ensure some protection from strong afternoon sun during summer.
Prune during late summer to increase performance in autumn and to promote dense habit.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring or after pruning.
Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Ornamental edging or for filling small spaces.
- Rockeries and small gardens.
- Containers or hanging baskets.
- Mass plant for a bright border display.