- Fragrant display of violet coloured flowers with cream coloured centres.
- Long flowering perennial - main flush mid winter to spring with some flowers continuing through to autumn.
- Neat, dense foliage.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Give some protection from strong afternoon sun during summer. Prune during late summer to increase performance in autumn and to promote dense habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring or after pruning. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Ornamental edging or for filling small spaces.
- Rockeries and small gardens.
- Containers or hanging baskets.
- Mass plant for a bright border display.