• Very hardy and water wise with lush, evergreen foliage
• Dwarf form of a popular landscaping plant
• Suited to difficult dry and/or shady areas
• Billowy white floral stems from spring to summer
Very dry tolerant once established.
Low maintenance with no pruning generally required other than to tidy. Feed in spring with a general fertiliser. Removing flower stems as they fade will encourage more to develop. Protect from heavy frost. Mulching is advisable to further reduce long term maintenance.
Idea for low maintenance areas, containers, small gardens, edging along pathways, paving or retainer walls. Creates a lush back drop around water features or garden ornaments/statues in shaded areas. Mass plant for embankments, beneath trees and other difficult sites
• Mass plant for low maintenance areas
• Adds textural contrast and permanent structure to mixed flower or shrub borders.
• Containers, small or narrow spaces.
• Edging for paths, drives or retaining walls
• Provides a lush effect around water features and poolside landscaping