- Early flowering, fragrant lavender
- Bred in Australia and selected for its large, vibrant, dark pink flowers
- Lengthy flowering season - main flowering flush begins in spring but also free flowering throughout the autumn and winter months.
- Neat, compact habit with aromatic foliage
- Flowers last well for floral arrangements
- Hardy and easy to grow without any special needs
Low maintenance and easy to grow.
Once established, quite dry tolerant requiring only occasional deep watering during extended
periods of heat.
Plant in a sunny location in a well draining soil.
Clip back to two thirds of overall size in late summer to maintain shape and vigour.
After pruning an application of slow release fertiliser and a light sprinkling of dolomite lime
over soil would be beneficial to overall performance.a
- Container displays for lengthy colour
- Small gardens, patios and courtyards
- Ideal for paths, entrances and entertainment areas where winter colour can be appreciated
- Low, informal hedging
- Waterwise gardens
- General garden use