- A prolific display of fragrant, lilac coloured flowers from late winter through spring.
- Neat, mat forming, evergreen foliage.
- Easy to grow and ideal for small or narrow spaces.
- Perfumed flowers last well cut for small posy.
Performs best in a moist soil which is well draining.
Pruning generally not required.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during late summer.
- Containers or general garden use.
- Low light situations.
- Naturalized in woodland settings/beneath trees.
- Edging or for front of mixed borders.
- Small or narrow spaces.