- Hardy, evergreen with mounding habit.
- Studded with a mass of dainty, vibrant blue flowers through spring.
- Easy to grow and ideal for small or narrow spaces.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Prefers a sunny location. Feed with a slow release fertiliser during autumn. Frost hardy.
- Ornamental ground cover, containers or general garden use
- Filler around boulders in landscape features
- Ideal for softening edges or for front of mixed borders
- Fills small or narrow spaces