- White flowers with central magenta coloured eye blanket the green foliage when at peak display.
- Colourful ground cover planted en masse.
- Long flowering from mid spring into summer.
- Spreads over slopes and edgings.
- Attracts pollinators.
- Ideal for containers or general garden use.
Prefers an open, well draining soil in a sunny location although afternoon shade will be tolerated. Medium watering requirements withstanding some dryness but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat. Apply a slow release fertiliser in late winter. Frost hardy.
- Rockeries or embankments.
- Containers and hanging baskets.
- Small gardens, spaces or narrow areas.
- Mixed borders and general garden use.