- Ornamental foliage of lime green overlayed with lemon for bright colour year round.
- Generous studded display of dainty white flowers for most of the year round.
- Easy to grow with little maintenance.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Once established will tolerate dryness well although regular long soaks during extended periods of heat is recommended. Trim lightly and apply slow release fertiliser during late summer or early autumn to rejuvenate growth and encourage a dense habit.
- Containers or hanging baskets as well as general garden use.
- Will cascade over rockeries, walls etc.
- Mass plant as an ornamental ground cover.
- Small gardens or narrow spaces.