- Forms an attractive and dense mound of colourful foliage in blends of burnt orange, maroon and yellow.
- Airy flower stems of cream coloured blooms are produced during spring, summer and on into autumn.
- An easy to grow and hardy perennial for general garden use.
Dry and frost tolerant once established. Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring for best results. No pruning generally required. Older foliage and spent flower stems can be removed in late winter to tidy.
- Ideal for containers, edging or mass planting as an ornamental ground cover
- Fast results for new gardens or spaces
- Mass plant as ornamental ground cover