- Attractive silver and green variegated foliage year round.
- Spikes of deep purple flowers appear from late summer.
- Forms tidy clumps ideal for borders or edging.
- Hardy, low maintenance and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types given good drainage. Low watering requirements tolerating dryness but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat. Pruning generally not required. Frost tolerant. Apply slow release fertiliser during spring for best results.
- Can be used as an informal edging
- Mass plant as low maintenance ground cover
- Suitable for rockeries, embankments and container use