- Deep pink buds opening to white, papery flowers cloak foliage in spring - commonly known as ‘everlastings’.
- Australian native bred for compact habit.
- Foliage has an aromatic fragrance - chamomile-like.
- Soft, grey-green foliage forms a neat, rounded mound with a trailing habit.
- Suitable for coastal gardens.
- Easy to grow for gardens, containers and baskets.
Plant in a moist but well draining soil. Tolerates full sun but is best suited in a location with morning sun and afternoon shade. Do not allow to dry out during extended periods of heat. Prune back by approximately one third of overall size in autumn and give an application of slow release fertiliser at this time.
- Will trail over rocks, walls and embankments.
- When in flower lasts up to 6 weeks indoors.
- Flowers can be dried for crafts.