- Compact mound of green and chocolate coloured foliage for year round interest.
- Clusters of lemon yellow flowers during spring.
- Easy to grow and hardy ground cover or trailer.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required although older foliage can be removed once new growth appears in spring to tidy appearance. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Grow in low borders to line pathways and retaining walls
- Colour for low light situations
- Ideal for hanging baskets or containers
- Small or narrow spaces