- Ornamental foliage of white and green variegated leaves.
- Low clumping - ideal for edging or mass planting as a ground cover.
- Very hardy, low maintenance and versatile, tolerating both part sun and shade.
- Soft lilac coloured flowers in summer.
Prefers a shaded to part shade location in most soil types given good drainage. Low watering requirements but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat. Frost tolerant. No pruning required. Apply slow release fertiliser in spring.
- Ornamental container displays all year round.
- Mass plant as ground cover.
- Can be used as informal edging.
- Dramatic effect in general garden use.