- Ornamental silver and green variegated foliage year round.
- Lightly fragrant cream coloured blooms appear from summer through to autumn.
- Responds well to trimming for low hedging.
- Dry and frost tolerant.
- Easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types. No pruning is generally required other than trims if using for hedging to maintain neat, dense habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods. Once established, quite tolerant of dry periods as well as frost.
- Containers or general garden use.
- Low hedging.
- Mass plant low maintenance areas.