- Low growing, spreading mound of glossy black foliage year round.
- Dark blue coloured flower spikes during spring.
- Fast growing, non-invasive & low maintenance.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Frost tolerant. No pruning required. Will tolerate sunny locations given adequate moisture and protection from any strong afternoon sun. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Containers or general garden use
- Colourful foliage year round
- Ideal ground cover for small areas as well as for edging paths and garden beds
- Small or narrow spaces
- Will cascade over walls, rockeries etc