- Bred for superior performance in Australian garden conditions.
- A lengthy and very showy display of colourful blooms over most of the year - with main flush during spring.
- Forms an attractive, dense dome of foliage.
- Hardy, fast and easy to grow.
- Terrific garden variety - hardy, fast & easy to grow.
- Low maintenance once established.
Easy to grow in most soil types which are well draining. Dry and frost tolerant once established. Lightly prune after main flowering to encourage faster rebloom and compact habit. Apply slow release fertiliser during early spring and early autumn to improve overall vigour.
- Ideal for containers and small gardens.
- Will cascade over walls and embankments.
- Wildflower, cottage or natural style gardens.
- Mass plant for large drifts of bright colour.