- A prolific display of violet blue and occasional magenta coloured flowers from late winter through spring.
- Clump forming perennial with ornamental foliage of green sprayed with silver.
- Easy to grow and ideal for containers or general garden use.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Pruning generally not required although removing spent flower stems from the base will encourage further flowing and fresh new foliage. Frost tolerant once established. Mulch well to help retain moisture during extended periods of heat.
- Mass plant as ground cover for shady or lightly shaded areas.
- Containers or small spaces.
- Woodland style gardens.