- Easy care plant for summer displays.
- Duo-toned flowers from spring into summer.
- Succulent foliage forms a low growing mound.
- Hardy, easy to grow and very dry tolerant once established.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining and in a sunny location. Do not over water. No pruning generally required. Apply slow release fertiliser during spring.
- Mass plant difficult sites as a fast growing, low maintenance ground cover.
- Contemporary gardens, mixed borders or cascading over walls and embankments.
- Containers or general garden use.