- Very hardy, easy to grow and water wise
- Long display of soft pink flowers - main displays in spring and autumn
- Foliage is evergreen and aromatic when brushed
Suited to most soil types which are well draining. Dry and frost tolerant once established with only occasional deep watering required during extended periods of heat. Prune after main flowering to encourage a compact habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser in spring for best results.
- Can be grown in containers or gardens.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Mixed borders or wildflower style gardens.