- Deeply coloured and wonderfully perfumed flowers
- Compact and free flowering
- Cut flowers last well for floral arrangements
- Evergreen and hardy without any special needs
- Heavy flowering in spring
- Repeat blooming through autumn
Low water requirements. Once established, quite dry tolerant requiring only occasional long soaks during extended periods of heat.
Low maintenance and easy to grow. Pruning generally not required although removing spent flower heads encourages more profuse flowering. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring for optimum performance.
- Fragrance & colour for entertainment areas
- Small Gardens
- General garden use
- Cut flower for posies