- A compact form with very dark coloured, ornamental foliage year round.
- Foliage forms a branching mound of deep purple/black coloured rosettes.
- Easy to grow, dry tolerant and very low maintenance.
• Prolific and airy display of crisp white, single flowers from late summer through autumn
• Vigorous grower for difficult sites
• Hardy Evergreen foliage
• Ideal for low light areas
• Easy to grow with minimal maintenance
- Very hardy and water wise with lush, evergreen foliage
- Dwarf form of a popular landscaping plant
- Suited to difficult dry and/or shady areas
- Billowy white floral stems from spring to summer
Dianthus Sugar Plum Raspberry
- Evergreen and hardy without any special needs
- Heavy flowering in spring
- Repeat blooming
- Beautiful colours and wonderfully perfumed flowers
- Compact and free flowering
- Cut flowers last well for floral arrangements
Diascia Gardascia Candy Pink
- Bred for superior performance in Australian garden conditions.
- A lengthy and very showy display of colourful blooms over most of the year - with main flush during spring.
- Forms an attractive, dense dome of foliage.
- Hardy, fast and easy to grow.
- Terrific garden variety - hardy, fast & easy to grow.
- Low maintenance once established.
- Masses of globe-shaped blooms with main flush during spring.
- Variety of eye-catching vivid flower colours.
- Tight mound of ornamental foliage.
- Dry tolerant once established.
- Frost tolerant.
- Wind tolerant and suitable to coastal areas.
Escallonia Dark Pink HEDGE WITH AN EDGE®
- Attractive, glossy, evergreen foliage which responds well to clipping.
- Deep candy pink flowers over summer months.
- An easy to grow and hardy shrub for both hedging and general garden use.
• Striking, variegated foliage of grey green with silvery edging year round.
• Tidy plant habit of medium growth
• Spikes of creamy coloured flowers produced from late winter through spring
• Evergreen and hardy, without any special needs
L. ‘Violet Lace’ is part of the well-known ‘Lavender Lace’ Collection. Featuring a tight compact habit, with aromatic grey foliage with flowers borne on stems that sit proudly above the plant L. ‘Violet Lace’ forms a tight dome of bright violet creating an impressive display for any garden or landscape during early spring when little else is blooming.
- Early flowering fragrant lavenders.
- Flowers in varying shades of purple from intense deep hues to mild lilac tones.
- Neat compact habits and aromatic grey foliage.
- Main flowering flush begins from autumn continuing throughout the winter months.
Very hardy and outstanding perennial for water wise gardens. Tall clusters of tiny, deep mauve flowers are produced throughout much of the year.
Ornamental foliage is evergreen and forms an attractive, rounded mound.Can be mass planted for low maintenance areas or low, edging borders.
Loropetalum Plum Gorgeous
• Deepest, darkest coloured foliage found amongst Loropetalums - retaining colour year round
• Vivid deep raspberry coloured, tasseled flowers during spring and autumn
• Maintains a naturally dense, domed habit
• Easy to grow with minimal maintenance
- Dramatic year round colour from foliage of deep plum with silvery V shaped markings.
- Tough and easy to grow with a clumping habit, ideal for containers or a colourful infill in borders.
- Tolerant of clay soils and wet areas.
- Sprays of dainty white flowers over spring.
- Clusters of lilac coloured flowers can completely blanket foliage when at peak display.
- Fast and easy to grow.
- Long flowering display beginning from mid spring through to autumn.
- Tolerant of heat and humidity - mildew resistant.
- Attracts pollinators.
- Ideal for containers or general garden use
- Striking flower colour of deep purple with high volume of blooms produced in spring. Further flushes continue throughout the warmer months.
- Very compact and dense growth habits.
- Low maintenance, dry tolerant and easy to grow.
This variety has been selected for the Border Stars™range and has been selected specifically for
its hardiness and reliability in performance under difficult circumstances. It tolerates both dry and wet conditions and feature long periods of flowering displays. Bred by PGA to incorporate these tough characteristics with new colour variation to others in range.
- Very hardy, clump forming perennials.
- Fine, grass-like foliage is evergreen and ornamental year round
- Long flowering - from spring through to late winter
- Low water requirements
- Easy to grow with minimal maintenance