- A prolific, repeating display of deep crimson coloured flowers from blue from summer through to autumn.
- Compact variety with neat, mounding habit of weeping, evergreen foliage.
- Fast and easy to grow.
- Low maintenance and dry tolerant once established.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. No pruning is generally required although older foliage can be removed any time to tidy appearance and removing spent flower stems will encourage further displays. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Containers or general garden use
- Fast growing for new gardens or filling bare patches in borders
- Informal edging for paths, drives or garden beds
- Wildflower or prairie style garden designs