- Forms a dense and ornamental mat of low growing, round leafed foliage.
- Profuse display of dainty lilac-blue flowers from summer to autumn.
- Easy to grow and ideal for small or narrow spaces.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
Enjoys a sunny location given protection from strong afternoon sun or in lightly shaded areas.
No pruning is required. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring.
Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Naturalise as an ornamental ground cover in sunny but protected areas or in part shade
- Containers and hanging baskets
- Will cascade over retaining walls and through rockeries