- Ornamental and dry tolerant ground cover.
- Masses of lilac, funnel-like flowers throughout the warmer months.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Will cascade over rocks and walls.
Grows well in most soils that are well draining.
Watering requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering over extended periods of heat.
No pruning required.
An addition of a slow release fertiliser in spring recommended to encourage profuse flowering.
- Low maintenance areas
- Embankments, rockeries and retaining walls
- Containers and hanging baskets
- Spaces between larger perennials and shrubs
- Pool side planting and coastal zones