- Small, compact selection with neat habit.
- Bright display of bell shaped flowers from late winter.
- Attractive to birds.
- Easy care and fast growing.
- Dry tolerant once established.
Grows well in most soil types given good drainage. Low watering requirements withstanding some dryness but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat. Pruning generally not required. An application of a native formulated slow release fertiliser in late summer would be beneficial to overall performance.
- Native or mixed border style gardens
- Rockeries and gravel gardens
- Containers and general garden use
- Small gardens or spaces