- A prolific display of larger than usual, bell-shaped flowers.
- Lengthy floral display of deep pink flowers from spring through to autumn.
- Native climber which is hardy & easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required other than to tidy appearance or reduce size, if required. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Container on a frame
- Trailer for embankments and rockeries
- Screening by growing on trellis or other support
- Colour for native gardens