• Majestic display of long flowering stems topped by large, showy floral spikes.
• Tough, dry tolerant, fast growing.
• Long flowering - summer to autumn.
• Rich in nectar, attracting birds and butterflies.
• Aromatic foliage when crushed or handled.
Easy to grow in most soil types which are well draining. Low water needs once established requiring only occasional long soak during extended periods of heat.
Semi herbaceous in cool climate during winter. Cut back older foliage at start of spring when new growth appears and apply a slow release fertiliser. Mulching around plant will help retain moisture during dry periods.