- A prolific display of white flower spikes maturing to pink over summer and through autumn.
- Compact habit with evergreen, glossy foliage.
- Easy to grow and ideal for small spaces.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required although a light trim can be given to tidy appearance after flowering. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Containers or general garden use
- Banks and slopes
- Low hedging
- Courtyard or small gardens
- Informal or cottage style gardens
- Coastal regions