- Forms a dense carpet of colourful foliage once established.
- Very fast and easy to grow.
- Abundant display of soft pink flowers stud the foliage from late spring through to autumn.
Performs best in moist, well draining soils. No pruning is generally required. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring for best results. Will tolerate hot, humid conditions. Protect from frost and very strong afternoon sun.
- Great cover for difficult sites and will trail over embankments and over walls
- Mass plant areas for weed suppression
- Can be grown in containers or baskets